Aeromodelling Collectables and Memorabilia
Last Update: August 22, 2005
THIS PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
The engines I'm after include:
- Aero .35
- Small diesels, especially Taipan
On offer as full or partial swap is anything on my "sell" page, and the following:
- Dooling .29 EX. Spare backplate with pressure fitting. Engine has run, but has not seen a lot of use.
- ED Racer, Mk II, NIB. No papers. Box is slowly deteriating.
- ETA Elite 2.5 (.15) LN. Engine setup by Bedford for British Team in 1966. Only 3 were made. This one has been run in, but was not flown. Complete with with test figures and Aeromodeller Engine Test page (torn from the mag!) - a unique engine
- Frog .349 A beautiful example of an attractive, albeit overweight engine. LN.
- Allbon Sabre .149 Restored. Very little use. Excellent compression.